- more than 75 years of experience working with youths, governments, academe, business, First Nations, and other NGOs
- a non-partisan association dedicated exclusively to community-based education about the environment, natural resources and sustainability
- provides workshops, speakers, activities, resources and consultation for communities and youth groups
- complimentary subscription to
Magazine, FORED's international award-winning publication
- certificate of sponsorship for your workplace
- an opportunity to participate in community sustainability activities
- Access to our toll-free
line for environmental education information
- idea generation for community-based environmental education initiatives in your own workplace
Please, join Us:
Please download FORED BC Membership Application Form (available in .pdf)
For further information, please
call us at (604) 737-8555,
fax at (604) 737-8598, or e-mail to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can fill out the following form:
Copyright, ForedBC, All rights reserved.
Any images used on this educational website are strictly used for non-commercial, complimentary educational purposes.
We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia